Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Ok, forgive me as this is my first post (This is John posting...Bri doesn't know that I am doing this). I am not sure what font Bri uses and I am not sure what formatting I should use...but I just wanted to add a post and say Happy Mother's Day!!! This video is for you Bri, and it was a test with a new video camera I got you, so now you are obligated to shoot video and put it up on our blog for all to see. It is now your obligation as a mother ;). So, enjoy the video:

and here is one of Tyler dancing around for the camera.....

4 comments:

emily morgan said...

Oh my goodness this post was adorable! Way to go John!
Bri, your such a wonderful mother, and you have the most beautiful family. I cant wait till I have a family like yours someday. What an amazing example you are to me. I love you!! Happy Mothers Day.

~Em

Aunt Sharon said...

Love, love, love this post...it's one of my favorites!!! Great job John. Grandma loves to see her grandbabies any way she can....fantastic gift idea, can't wait to see future videos. Happy Mother's day Breezy, you are a wonderful Mother, Bella and Tyler are truly blessed. I love you!
Love,
Mom aka Grandma

Wayne & Shawna said...

That is sooo precious! John you did a wonderful job, what a great surprise! Can't wait to see more videos posted Bri. Happy Mother's Day!

nanabanana said...

I know, John, you really got that cool camera for ME so Bri could take and post video of the kids on the blog! Way to go!!! Mom (Nana)