Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swim Lessons!


Isabella and Tyler are both taking swim lessons this Spring to help them get ready for summer! Even though we have a gate around our pool- there just isn't any substitute for learning how to swim. I've been swimming since I was 3 years old, so I've really been feeling the pressure to get my kids to swim at an early age. I know I'm a paranoid (and protective!) mom to my little ones, but little kids around pools just freak me out!

Anyway, Bella is doing incredible. She's in a class all by herself, and Ty is a "mommy & me" swim class right next to her. Yesterday John went in the pool with Ty instead of me, so I was able to snap a few cute pics.

Here you can see where Bella is with her class, and Tyler and John are to the left of Bella. Tyler looks a little scared to jump in!

How cute is this??!! Bella was scared about doing back floats, and her friend in her class leaned over to comfort her and make sure she was OK! It was so precious to watch.


Yay Bella!


As we start to head into summer, I will try to be really good about documenting all of our summer fun (especially for those of you who are far away this summer..we miss you Nana!!) Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

nanabanana said...

I probably check your blog on average 4 times a day and SO appreciate your updates and pics! Love and miss you all.
Nana

Anonymous said...

Hey i agree, Swimming classes should be something that a person takes up when young. i've taken all my kids to swimming classes since they were three.