Saturday, May 23, 2009

Photo Love to Share!!

After an exhausting afternoon of unloading the moving truck and battling our way through unpacking a million boxes (yes, exaggeration) we took a break for some dinner and I received a little present in the mail! Our latest family photos had arrived, and it just made my night! We were privileged to work with a super sweet photographer Tara Malouf, who was in town to shoot a wedding- and since she is a friend of the family, she agreed to squeeze in some picture time with our family! Not just our family, but the whole Anderson/Dickerson family as well. We all got time with her, and we even got a photo shoot done with all the cousins. Photographing 6 kids under the age of 5 isn't easy :-) And two of the cousins were missing! That's how big and crazy our family is!

I'm just going to go ahead and be that mom who brags on and on about her kids.... :-)

I could stare at Ty's dimples and Bella's big angelic eyes and soft curls all day. These pictures (OK, every picture) is so precious to me because they are changing every day, and I will never have enough pictures of them to look back on.

So here are a few to share, follow this link to our Picasa Albums:



4 comments:

The Squires Family said...

Love them! Seriously, your family is so gorgeous I don't think you could take a bad picture! I'm jealous that all these photographers get to photograph you guys--I need to make a trip out there!

Jenna Jill said...

I'm the same way about pictures. You can never take too many. And it's so darn fun! Milk it for all it's worth Bri. You're right the kids grow so fast, and you'll be so glad you have these great images to look back on.

Jenna Jill said...

Oh. MY. Gosh! Look at Bella's little gladiator sandles. She's the Bella of the Ball? And I TOTALLY want your black and yellow dress. That was just the right pop of color for the photos, and Ty's yellow shirt and Bella and John's matching white outfits, pull it all together so well. These pics are so chic and fun. GORGEOUS!

Wayne & Shawna said...

Oh my gosh you guys are probably the most beautiful family ever! I don't think there was one bad photo of any of you!!! Bella should be a model!!
Thanks for sharing all of these with us!