Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cousins & Treehouses

Has anyone else noticed that it is stinkin' hot lately?? Yesterday morning we all jumped in the pool at 8:30! So obviously, we looove our inside play areas around here. It's like a little piece of air conditioned heaven. Today we went to a huge indoor play area that's designed like a big jungle tree house. It has the most intricate mazes of swings, steps, tunnels, secret passageways, and tons of fun slides. Everything is soft and squishy, and the place just screams "imagination!" It's like a paradise for kids, and it even has a smaller play area for little ones like Ty. Although, he likes to think he is big enough to hang with his sister, so he always ends up trying to follow her around. This morning we picked up Bella's cousin Lexi and we all went to play for a little while and get some lunch. The girls had an absolute ball together- I wish I had pictures but my camera is too darn large to lug around a place like that. But lucky for me- my new little Flip Mino camera fits right in my pocket! :-) So here is a cute clip of the girls chatting away when we stopped for some lunch.

No comments: