Friday, June 12, 2009

Random tid-bits

I know- it's been a little while since I've added a new post! What's up with my lack of organization skills lately? Normally I'm so on top of things...but we have been jamming so many things into our schedule lately, that computer time is low on the list. So here I am again- promising to do better.....again :-) I had a hectic morning this morning- Bella went off to see a movie with my sister, and I had to get a sitter and rush myself out the door to a baby shower for a girlfriend (beautifully done Julie! The shower was gorgeous) at Olive & Ivy downtown...which pretty much meant I had to be on top of my game this morning in order to get it all done on time! Now, the kids are napping and I can relax with my sister and catch up on some TiVo'd shows...which of course takes priority over blogging. But I promise to add some new stuff soon! I've got some great pictures and videos that I'm excited to share. Until then, here are some random pictures of Ty hanging out with Dad...(if John is 6' 7'', how tall does that make Ty when he's on his shoulders??) and a cute pic of Bella at her new tumble class.
Until later- hope you're having a great day!

No comments: