Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

To my two favorite men in the whole world- I love you and don't know what I would do without either of you! Examining all the things I love about John, I have come to realize that those are the traits I love about my dad! Calm, strong, good leaders humble, kind, patient with the kids, hilarious sense of humor, good handymen...the list goes on and on. I have the best memories of my childhood with my dad. Memories that just can't ever be replaced. And I literally get teary sometimes when I see my own kids wrestling, cuddling and playing with John because I know how lucky (blessed) they are to have a dad like John. John- you are an incredible dad to Isabella and Tyler. And in case I don't tell you often enough- I fall more and more in love with you every time I see the ways you love our kids. I am so proud to be your wife, and even more proud of the father you have become to our own family. Bella and Tyler don't know how good they've got it
:-)

No comments: