Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Congratulations Abram Family!


Finally the cat is out of the bag, and I'm officially allowed to give a public congratulations to my best friend Heather.....baby #2 is on the way, and I couldn't be more excited for their family!!! I have had the absolute privilege of witnessing their beautiful family grow and change over the years, and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
They are high school sweethearts- ...does it get much cuter than that??

We have a very close, tight-knit group of girlfriends- whom I lovingly refer to as "the group", and we had an epiphany the other night at our annual Christmas party.....in just the past 3 years alone, we have welcomed 7 babies {including soon-to-be} into our lives! Seven!!

Apparently something is in the water we drink at our usual Starbucks on Tuesday nights. So women be warned- if you want to join us sometime....bring your own drink :-)

Love you Abram Family!!!!

2 comments:

The Abram Family said...

Awww, so sweet! Thank you! And seriously, 7 babies??? That's crazy!
Love you!

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Love the pic of Heather looking straight at the camera -- her eyes look amazing! And of course, big CONGRATS to the Abram Family! =)