Monday, December 28, 2009

Wrapping Up the Year Right.

Well, after a fun {yet extremely busy} week- Christmas has passed and our new year awaits.
We had a fantastic time with family over the holiday weekend....pretty much stayed in our pajamas for a couple days straight...but that's allowed during Christmas, right? I think it's a law :-)
I have lots to share- funny stories and pictures of recent happenings around our house, but I have to pace myself, so I'll post little bits at a time. First, here is a sequel picture to my post and picture last year of the Christmas pajamas my mom makes us every year. To hear the original story, click HERE.
This year, penguins were the pattern of choice :-)
John and I will someday be watching our kids go off to college and get married....but I'm 100% sure that my mom will still be making us matching Christmas pajamas :-) Right mom?
Unfortunately, the winter weather has also brought congestive colds to our household. Both Bella and Ty have been coughing and fighting some sort of nasty virus lately, which leads to a funny quote from Bella tonight:

We were driving home from running errands and Tyler was sounding really congested. So I said to John, "Ty needs to sleep by the humidifier tonight"
To which Bella promptly replied from the backseat, "Ty's going to sleep by a fire??!!"

Ah, my sweet little Bella. :-)
Much more to come tomorrow, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Aunt Sharon said...

Penguins???Those are snowmen silly. You are right though about one thing....I'll be sewing Christmas jammies for as long as my family will wear them. I love you all!
Hugs,
Mom