Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Wii Bit Of Fun :-)


This is my mom and dad.
I've been meaning to blog this because we all think these characters look exactly like them, and it's been cracking us up every time we play. John and I designed little avatars for everyone in the family on our Wii game, and although John, Bella, Ty, Emily and myself all look pretty darn close....we designed my mom and dad to look spot on.
I mean like oh-my-goodness-someone-shrunk-my-parents-and-put-them-in-a-video-game spot on.
So when they came for Christmas, we insisted that they stand by their characters, so that we could take a picture and marvel at the likeness! And of course, they were good sports about it. In fact, they were also amazed at how much they looked like them!! So here is a close up of my dad:
And here is my mom:
Amazing, right?!
It still makes m giggle every time I look at it.
And while I'm on the subject, I have to bring up the fact that I almost bowled a perfect game this past weekend...I had 8 strikes in a row!! A total score of 264! But the pressure got to me, and my streak ended in the 9th frame. But I just had to take a picture to document my historical game. Also, because if I didn't, John might try to tell me that I was making it up ;-) We are slightly competitive with each other like that.
To get an idea of what our house was like during the Christmas weekend, just picture us in our matching penguin pajamas {See below post} and playing Wii together for hours on end.
That pretty much sums it up :-)

1 comment:

The Abram Family said...

That is hilarious! They do look like your parents!